- Design and build advanced web applications and web services
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer on Web Applications
- Proven experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server
- Proven experience in C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details
Customer Care Service
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service agent.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Graphic designers should be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- manage company reputation.
- Relevant educational qualification in any IT related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English.
CV and Photograph should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org