Get All Jenifa’s Diary Seasons on www.sceneone.tv and enjoy unlimited action from Funke Akindele-Bello.
- Design and build advanced web applications and web services
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer on Web Applications
- Proven experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server
- Proven experience in C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details
Customer Care Service
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service agent.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Graphic designers should be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- manage company reputation.
- Relevant educational qualification in any IT related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English.
CV and Photograph should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sceneone Productions’ held an exclusive screening of its music oriented TV drama “Industreet”.
The premiere held on Friday, May 19, 2017, at Filmhouse IMAX Cinema, Lekki phase 1, Lagos.
Celebrities spotted at the screening include Funke Akindele and her husband Abdul Rasheed Bello (JJC), Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Ice Prince, Annie Idibia, VJ Adams, Linda Ejiofor among others.
The series which tells the story of survival in the music industry and the hustle in the ghetto, stars Funke Akindele, Lydia Forson, Kunle Coker, K-Switch, Mo-Easy, Freeze of Cool FM, Linda Ejiofor, Tina Mba, Akah Nnani, Bondo Krazzy, Vivian Metchie, Leo Ugochukwu among others.
“Industreet” is created and directed by Abdul Rasheed Bello AKA JJC, and produced by Funke Akindele.
The TV series will make its debut exclusively on Funke Akindele’s streaming platform, Sceneone TV on May 26, 2017.
This is the behind the scenes of the upcoming television series INDUSTREET, THE STORY ABOUT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN AFRICA.
Watch the creative process of making the Tv show and some of the characters will tell you their journey from being a music artist to movies actors.
INDUSTREET season one starts on the 26th May 2017 exclusively to WWW.SCENEONE.TV Also available on your mobile and tablet devices, for android and apple users.
Visit your app store and download SCENEONETV
SOP Records Presents a brand new single by GEMSTONES,
GEMSTONES Twins are out with there first official single under SOP Records, produced by TEEBEEO.
Mo Eazy is out with his first official single under SOP Records,
Mo Eazy who has been making waves since before joining SOP Records is out to bless his fans with a brand new single titled ‘Aunty Yen’, produced by Oga Demsa.
It’s Season 9 of Jenifa’s Diary, In This First Episode, Jenifa has acquired a car which she bought with the money she has been keeping with her friend after selling the clothes and wears she brought back from London.
What we keeps running on our mind, What will Jenifa do with a Car now?
Watch this Episode as it unveils
Jenifa’s Diary is about to set a milestone by being the first Nigerian series to embark on a stage play tour outside the country.
The show’s star, Funke Akindele and her TV series crew will be travelling to the United States and Canada to perform the TV drama as a stage play in theatres.
Jenifa took to her Instagram handle to share the news about the tour which will begin in July and end in August.
The apparently excited actress captioned the picture: “I’m so excited about this tour!!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 #jenifasdiary #stageplay is going to be lit!! #northamerica #tour July/August 2017 cc @oluricky @princegeorgepeters”.
Some days back, it was speculated that the actress pays her actors ridiculous salaries.
The speculation was born from the revelation that Olayode Juliana popular as Omotoyosi had left the TV series and allegedly did so because of poor pay.
However, Juliana without confirming or denying the claims, came out to say that there is no rift between herself and the actress.
Scene One productions owned by actress Funke Akindele Bello will be premiering their TV series titled ‘Industreet’ on the 26th of May, 2017.
The series, produced by Funke Akindele and directed by her husband JJC Skillz, stars Linda Ejiofor, Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, Kayswitch, Lydia Forson, Leo Ugochukwu with guest appearances from Niniola, Mo Easy, Ushbebe and others.
“Industreet” is a music oriented television drama based on the African entertainment scene.
Watch and Stick to www.sceneone.tv